HOW ARE YOU?
I help businesses create awesome products
Managing tech teams requires facilitating an effective communication that ensures the maximum visibility of the project to all stakeholders using lean-agile frameworks, such as Kanban and Scrum. It also requires the ability to figure out answers in the midst of chaos. The scope of my abilities include Project Management, Program Management, Product Management, team leadership, process development (Agile or Waterfall), new client onboarding, resource planning, and UX research.
Worked in two out of four biggest global advertising holding companies in the world such as, Omnicom Group and Interpublic Group.Removing project impediments to support the team to remain focused on the project and product, as well as, on the gathering of information, clarifying the briefing, answering questions, setting meetings, reviews, retrospectives, and making sure that each deliverable gets approved on time and on budget.
- 3 years of experience working as a Product and Program Manager
- 7 years of experience working as a Project Manager
- 13 years of experience working with Advertising & Marketing
- Multicultural, lived in Brazil and United States
- Scrum Master - PSMI from Scrum.org
- PMP certification from PMI.org - in progress
- Software Management from UC Berkeley
- Project Management from UC Berkeley