HOW ARE YOU?
I help businesses create awesome products and projects
Manage tech teams and facilitate an effective communication that ensures the maximum visibility of the project to all stakeholders using Lean-Agile frameworks, such as Kanban and Scrum. Have the ability to figure out answers in the midst of chaos. The scope of my abilities includes Project Management, Program Management, Product Management, team leadership, process development using progressive elaboration, stakeholders and team on-boarding, resource planning and allocation, and also UX research.
Removing project impediments to support the team to remain focused on the project and product, as well as gathering information, clarifying the scope and brief, answering questions, setting meetings and agendas, kickoffs, reviews, retrospectives post-mortems, and making sure each deliverable gets approved on time, budget and also the quality agreed by the stakeholders. Worked in two out of four biggest global advertising holding companies in the world such as Omnicom Group and Interpublic Group.
- 7 years of experience working as a Project Manager
- 4 years of experience working as a Product and Program Manager
- 13 years of experience working with Advertising & Marketing
- Multicultural, lived in Brazil and United States
- Scrum Master - PSMI from Scrum.org
- PMP certification from PMI.org
Software Management from UC Berkeley
Project Management from UC Berkeley
If you want to chat, EMAIL ME!